Shopping On a Budget: Emily's Favorite Show Coats

LC0_7257-1-1280x853.jpg

In this article, Brand Ambassador Emily, aka The Fetching Mare, tells us about her top three favorite show coats that look and feel great without breaking the bank.

----------------------------------------

Showing as a kid was never a big deal to me. They were local 4H shows that were low-pressure and low-cost — plus, my parents helped with all the entry fees and miscellaneous costs. Moving up to the adult amateur world has been a serious change, especially now that I’m trying my hand (or hoof?) at Eventing!

I had my first recognized trial last fall and needed new show clothes. I waltzed into my local tack store and my post-college-entry-level-job wallet immediately began to cry -- how could I possibly afford such nice things?! I knew there had to be products out there that wouldn’t break my bank account and would still be quality enough to show in. But where were they?

This led me to starting the “Equestrians on a Budget” series! First up is an article about my top three show coat choices that are inexpensive but will certainly get you noticed in the show ring. Below I reveal my top three picks. You can read up on why these are my favorites here on my website!

KFBK-BK-1.jpg

Click here to see the Kerrits Stretch Coat on our website!

HCJS-RD-1.jpg

Click here to check out the coat on the RW website!. It's on clearance for almost 40% off!

Aubrion Ladies' Four Button Show Coat

AFBS-GY-1.jpg

My third pick is the Aubrion Four Button Coat. It comes in black and grey and has plenty of sizes available!
To learn why these are my top three show jacket choices when shopping on a budget, check out the full article on my blog here!

--------------------------------

You can shop these coats and others at Riding Warehouse! We have LOTS of great coats currently on clearance, so be sure to take advantage of the chance to save money while getting ready for show season. For more show coat inspiration from RW customers, take a look at some of our other blog articles, including Cory's Favorite Show Coats for Show Jumping and Lauren's Favorite Show Coats for Dressage!

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments