RW Turnout Blankets Reviewed

1.jpg

We know you love a great value, that’s why we are excited to offer exclusive Riding Warehouse Turnout Blankets that keep your horse warm and dry, at a fraction of the price! Available in 0g and 150g fill, the RW Gold Legacy Blanket is made with 1200 denier ripstop, waterproof fabric. It’s perfect for lightweight coverage on rainy days or layering in colder weather. With features like fleece withers, double-cross surcingles, shoulder gussets, and a long tail flap, these affordable blankets almost seem too good to be true. Read on to hear a few rider reviews!

2.jpg

“This blanket fits my horse so well and is at a very affordable price point. Clips are secure and hold up well with my horses running amok in the pasture. I especially love how long it is on the sides to wrap around their body better. I hate when my horses lay down in the mud/snow and their bellies and half their side are soaked. I give this blanket a 10/10, especially on affordability and durability.” -Renae Cowley, Sponsored Rider

RWCarrera.jpg

"We use a lot of blankets and sheets both at home and when spending the winter months in Florida. The Riding Warehouse sheets have been absolutely wonderful. Carrera (pictured) has wide shoulders and the gussets give more than enough room for comfort. We especially like the front buckles because they have snap closures ensuring that the blankets go on and off in a snap! We are thankful the blankets do not shift or rub even with the horses take an extended romp and roll! " -Stephen Bradley, Sponsored Rider

CE2A54F1-4D45-4147-94FA-8E1A46DC188D.JPG

“I have two of these, identical color and size. They’re deep in the body, which is nice for a rain sheet, I’ve been pleased with them so far especially considering how cheap they are, and there are nice details like the belly straps having elastic inserts. The navy is definitely more french blue though.” -Amanda Chance, Blogger

image2.jpg

“I'm loving the new Riding Warehouse waterproof blanket. This one is lightweight, so it’s easy to use in the trailer. These cover more of your horse than the average blanket and with easy adjustment in the front, it worked great for keeping my saddle and horse dry at events. They are made of a super durable material and repelled water very well.” -Krista Williams, Sponsored Rider

Please note that these blankets do tend to run big, so size down when ordering. For more details, visit RidingWarehouse.com. Happy riding!

Comments