RW Picks: SIHS Edition

SIHS Edition.png

Join us as RW Sponsored Rider, Amanda, RW customer, Brenna, and RW Crew Member, Alisha feature their top show picks in honor of the 2019 Sacramento International Horse Show. These gals are hitting the road next week to compete in the event and are gearing up on their favorite show attire and tack. Need some ideas on what to show in? Read on to get the highlights of each of their show picks.

Meet SIHS Crew.png

Amanda - Trainer

Samshield Miss Shield Shadowmatt Helmet
“I believe this is the best looking helmet on the market. The simplicity of the matte look with the small embellishments really complete the style of what I like in the exterior of a helmet.”

SIHS X Amanda 1.jpg

Ariat Artico Show Coat
“This show coat is super lightweight and breathable. While wearing other show coats I feel restricted in the shoulders, but in the Ariat Artico I have freedom in my movements. Also, I love the contour of the jacket as is flatters my physique.”

SIHS ACoat X Amanda.png

FreeJump Stirrup & Stirrup Leathers
“I tried these out a few months ago and I don’t think I will ride in anything else! The grippy tread, the shock absorption, and the stability are just a few of the many features that I love about these stirrups.”

_SIHS FJStir X Amanda.png

Horse Guard
“The Horse Guard line has been great for all of my horses. They use high-quality ingredients and all their products are at a great price. From the Trifecta supplement to the Flix treats they provide everything that I need.”

HG Trifecta.jpg

Brenna - 1.20 Jumpers

One K Avance Wide Brim Rose Gold Stripe Helmet
“My absolute favorite feature about this helmet is the rose gold accent! It adds the perfect details to the look of the helmet. The wide brim is another great feature as it cuts through glare during afternoon rides.”

SIHS One K X Brenna.png

Horze Grand Prix Silicone Knee Patch Breeches
“I chose these Horze Grand Prix breeches because I absolutely love the stretch and breathability in them. They are perfect for warm weather rides!”

SIHS X Brenna 3.jpg

Professional's Choice Jump Pad w/ VenTECH Lining
“I love that Professional’s Choice brought their VenTECH technology to their saddle pads. I have noticed that they are a little more breathable than my other pads. The contoured shape also helps relieve pressure off the withers, which is especially great for my high-withered jumpers.”

SIHS X Brenna 10.jpg

Stubben Maxi Grip Aluminum Lightweight Stirrup Irons
“These Stubben stirrups have a small incline that helps my heel position. I also love the sharpened treads as they are super grippy.”

SIHS StuStir X Brenna.png

Alisha - Hunter/Hunter Derbies/Adult Equitation

RJ Classics Shadbelly Show Coat
“This is my go to show coat for hunter derbies! It has a perfectly weighted tail and has a 2-piece point design, a feature that I love since it allows me to change my look.”
Ovation Classic European Ready-Tied Stock Tie
"Simple and easy to use, this stock tie is ready to go! It has a classic look and is a great touch to finish my show look."

SIHS RJ Shad 2 X Alisha.png

RJ Classics Prestige Gulf Euro Seat Knee Patch Breeches
“The traditional look of the RJ Classic Prestige Gulf Euro Seat Knee Patch Breeches is perfect for hunter and equitation classes. They have a similar look to higher-end brands without breaking the bank.”

SIHS X Alisha 6.jpg

EquiFit Essential Schooling Girth w/ SmartFabric Liner
“My horse is really sensitive to skin issues so the antimicrobial properties of the girth are really great for him. With the liner being removable, it's also super easy to clean.”

SIHS Equi X Alisha 11.jpg

Thank you for tuning in and checking out these RW gal's horse show picks. You can find the entire Sacramento International Horse Show Picks selection, here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments