Reviewed: Omega Horseshine Omega 3 Fatty Acid Supplement

Josey

Administrator
Staff member
med_res.jpeg
Who can resist a shiny steed?! The Omega Horseshine supplement is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids to help maintain a shiny healthy coat, strong solid hooves, and top performance for horses in all life stages. Named Horse Journal's "Product of the Year" and "Best in Nutrition," Omega Field's new and improved formula even includes biotin to further support strong hooves and a shiny coat. The stabilized ground flaxseed is also GMO-free with no artificial preservatives. Read real rider reviews (and see some awesome transformation photos) below!
-----------------------------​

“The horses seem to like the Omega Horseshine supplement! I've been feeding it to our picky eater to give a better review. Pyro is very picky and won't eat his grain if something is not exactly how he likes it so I was impressed that he just chomped away with the supplement. He is a pretty healthy horse and it is spring, but he is looking very shiny and happy.” -Sanoma, sponsored rider

“I gave the Omega Horseshine supplement to my 32-year-old and 28-year-old Welsh geldings, both of them are a bit trim and the 28-year-old has PPID. Since Omega Horse Shine is low in starch, it seemed like a no-brainer to try to get a few extra pounds on them. I also like that it has added biotin for their hooves. Both ponies willingly ate the Omega Horseshine in their evening grain. I have a tendency to put it dry on the top of their soaked hay cubes and grain, so it was right on top when they gobbled it up. As with any supplement, results take a while to be visible. Both ponies did pick up weight and the 32-year-old shed his winter coat really well this spring. The cost is a bit more than ground flax from the feed store, but since it is stabilized there is less chance of it going bad. Additionally, with the biotin, it is like two supplements in one.” - Meghan, sponsored rider

thumbnail_FD199171-FB6E-40E3-96AC-0DB8C0AA9EAF.jpeg
Meghan's older Welsh ponies picked up weight after being on the Horseshine supplement.

“Riding Warehouse let me try the Omega Horseshine supplement for 30 days and the transformation has been incredible. If I only shared before and after photos, haters will say, ‘it is spring after all. Maybe they shedded off and have glowing coats because of the change in season.’ I thought the best comparison of its efficacy is to share with you two horses in my herd that have been on it and two that have not. Same feed, same climate, same care, just with and without the Omega Horseshine supplement. The difference is nuts but see for yourself.” - Renae, sponsored rider

med_res3.jpeg med_res4.jpeg
Above: Renae's two horses who were on the Horseshine supplement; below: Renae's two horses who weren't on the supplement.
med_res5.jpeg med_res6.jpeg

“God bless an amazing nutrition program and Newt’s Omega Horseshine supplement from Riding Warehouse for some pretty darn great improvements in his mane and coat health! Even dirty and with some dried sweat he’s starting to look like a proper sport horse!” -Ashley, customer

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 11.27.05 AM.png Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 11.26.15 AM.png
Left: Newt before being on the Horseshine supplement; right: Newt after being on the supplement for 30 days. Look at his mane!

-----------------------------
Shop Omega Horseshine and more at Riding Warehouse.com!

Last edited: