FITS Finley Breeches: Comfort Sunup to Sundown

IMG_1971.jpeg

As an up-and-coming equestrian based out of Idaho, Conner Ann Clark spends many long days at the barn. With a program that incorporates dressage, jumping, and teaching into her everyday schedule, she needs a pair of breeches that are versatile, durable, and comfortable. Enter the FITS Finley Full Seat Breeches! Read on for her review.

------------------------------------------

As a young professional in the equestrian world I tend to be in breeches from sunup to sundown. For me it seems to be extra hard to find breeches that last for more than one season. I am always looking for a comfortable pair of breeches that will stand up to the test of time, which led me to try the FITS Finley Full Seat Breeches from Riding Warehouse.

Elegant Innovation Catches My Eye

New to the FITS line-up, I noticed the Finley Breeches right away! They are a sophisticated mix of beauty, technology, and comfort. Made of a breathable, stretchy fabric, the Finley's bring FITS technical innovation to a more traditional design. With the simplicity of the stitching and elegance of the embroidery, you could easily go from a day at the barn to dinner in town with a simple sweater change!

Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 9.21.14 AM.png

The elegant embroidery on the Finley Breeches notches up their traditional design.

These breeches feature a “directionally-resistant printed tread pattern” that offers grip and flexibility in the saddle. The FITS patented, gusseted crotch was sure to make riding multiple horses a breeze. The Finley's also feature a front zip and two traditional front pockets, as well as two embroidered back flap pockets with hidden snaps. Front stitching on both hips allows for a flattering slimming look. And a bonus - they are machine washable!

Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 9.21.01 AM.png

The tread pattern offers security without sacrificing flexibility.

A Fit That Works As Hard As I Do

As soon as the breeches arrived, I rushed to put them on! When I saw them in person, I noticed the rich charcoal color and incredibly soft, flexible fabric. Finding the perfect pair of breeches is extremely difficult, but the Finley Breeches live up to the title. I ride up to ten horses a day going between jumping, dressage, and teaching. As the day goes on I don’t find myself messing with the Finley Breeches like most of my other options, they remain comfortable and in one spot. I feel like I am wearing yoga pants all day!

IMG_1970.jpeg

I noticed that the Finley Breeches stay in place no matter what comes my way in the course of a day.

The full seat silicone grip is just the right amount of “sticky”, allowing me to still have a full range of motion in the breeches. They have enough mobility to jump a full course then the security to move to a dressage ride right after. The soft material allows for easy cleaning too - the dirt brushes right off! The clasps and snap on the breeches allows for a secure hold around the waist, the zipper glides smoothly, and the pant legs don’t ride up. Cute pocket embroidery adds that extra fashion forward design and the front pockets can fit my iPhone!

IMG_1974.jpeg

I can count on these breeches as I transition from jumping to dressage tack.

Their slogan, “...once you wear FITS you will never want to ride in anything else again!” is 100% true! The Finley's are now my all-time favorite breeches. I can’t wait to add more FITS breeches to my collection!

Check out the Finley Full Seat Breeches and other choices by FITS online at Riding Warehouse. Happy riding!

Last edited:

Comments